Cassia's Professional Translation Partners
For non-machine translation requirements Cassia uses professional translation to ensure the highest quality of content.
For decades, Rossion Inc. has been at the forefront of the translation industry in Canada. Taking a project and making it sound authentic, as well as region-specific, is our mission.
In today’s world, the importance of reaching out to multiple language communities is at the forefront of all business relations. The whole world is within reach if you can overcome language barriers. With Rossion Inc., you transcend language limitations through our translation services.
Reaching over 180 languages, our expert translators are natives in the target language to ensure the original meaning is upheld. Our approach to translation is twofold—Depending on the needs and specific requirements of your individual projects, we take original material and translate it through our thorough translation process, and/or in a transcreative manner.
Service offering in 180 languages:
- Translation & Localization
- Proofing & Editing
- Copy Writing & Technical Writing
- Voice Over
- Subtitling & Closed Captioning
- Off-Site Interpretation (Phone & Video)
- DTP (Typesetting & Formatting)
RWS Language Services
Professional translation contributes essential linguistic, cultural and subject matter expertise to the localization of your content and leads to a better finished product and more positive customer experience.
To facilitate understanding of any content in any language, RWS Language Services offers a wide spectrum of translation approaches, each customized to help your business grow globally.
Take control of quality and security with an intelligent centralized approach
Our in-house translator model provides unparalleled control over quality and security.
- ISO certifications standardize processes, quality, resourcing and deliveries.
- Translation technology guarantees your content is consistent and on brand.
- State-of-the-art security with certifications from ISO, Prince2, SSAE and ITIL.
- Centralize your translations for repeatable quality and accuracy across languages.
- A standard two-step QA process certifies translation accuracy and flow.