SHIFT Migration Tool
SHIFT is the ultimate tool for IT Administrators to simplify their migration from OpenText Content Sever to Microsoft SharePoint
- Product Information
The SHIFT Migration Tool is an administrative tool to effective migrate from OpenText Content Server (OTCS) to Microsoft SharePoint.
How Does it Work?
- Connect product name to Content Server and SharePoint in quick, easy steps
- Verify objects from Content Server and remove duplicates or unsuitable content from the migration queue
- Map migration destination based on Content Server folder hierarchy or metadata values
- Run or schedule migration tasks for uninterrupted service and queue modified or new content for later migration as either a version of an already migrated object or a new object
- Follow the progress of the migration with powerful reporting tools to keep on schedule.
Cassia's SHIFT Migration Tool is an essential administration tool to effectively migrate OpenText Content Server to Microsoft SharePoint.
Easy to use Dashboard interface
- View finished, current, future or scheduled migration tasks
- Expand any task to view or modify details
Manage multiple migration tasks
Robust discovery of content in Content Server
- Look for duplicates, old or redundant objects
- Remove unsuitable content from migration task
- Share findings with the client before migration in a rich report format
Detailed reporting and auditing features
- Know what you are migrating in each task and how much there is
- Know where the content went in SharePoint
- Have a detailed log and itemized list of every object that failed to migrate (and why)
Transfer content, metadata and permissions
- Map Content Server metadata to SharePoint metadata
- Transfer permissions from Content Server to SharePoint
Cassia's SHIFT Migration Tool is available as a traditional or term (annual) pricing / per Content Server instance.
Get a quote for Cassia's SHIFT Migration solution today!